View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:22 PM   #10
crystaldolphins
Mad Swapper

Thanks Jennifer - definitely a great idea. I have created labels for both Sol and Gypsy separately. I'm attaching 4 files. 2 each for Gypsy and Sol. The only difference between the files is that I have added 'Canada' in the files called . . . 'from U.S.' If you have access to label forms, they print on Avery 5160. If not, if you print them on a piece of paper and cut out, it will save you having to write out the addresses. I should have done this a long time ago!

If anyone prefers these in .pdf please let me know. I have saved them in the older word .doc format. Hopefully they come through ok - they work on my system

Sorry I can't update post #1 as it was written by Cindy so I thought I would include important info, along with the mailing labels all in one post!

Alicide (Gypsy) - birthday - November 20. He turned 70 in 2012
Likes: hockey, wrestling, classic cars, dogs, cats, food!, flea markets. Anything scripture.
Please make pkgs easy to open. Reminder that Gypsy is paralyzed on his left side - very difficult to open a pkg that is taped really tight. Use larger font also, so he can read whatever you have written

Sol - birthday - July 1 - close to same age as Gypsy

Prayers, positive thoughts and words of encouragement are all welcome. Anything that you send will be appreciated. I don't get much for updates on Sol, however Gypsy having very difficult time. The Human Rights Tribunal is not until May or June (date not scheduled yet). Sharon also very nervous
Attached Files
File Type: doc 5160 Labels-Gypsy.doc (42.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: doc 5160 Labels-Gypsy-from U.S..doc (43.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: doc 5160 Labels-Sol.doc (42.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: doc 5160 Labels-Sol-from U.S..doc (43.5 KB, 9 views)

2012/2013 Squigglefly DT

Last edited by crystaldolphins; 02-07-2013 at 06:33 AM.. Reason: Updating info
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!