View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:53 PM   #8
crystaldolphins
Mad Swapper

Hi everyone:
I set this thread to receive emails every time someone posts but I haven't been getting them - sorry about that!

I don't have much of an update as I am waiting to hear from Sharon upon her return from her trip.

With regard to Rita's card - I still don't know what happened. I called and spoke to the switchboard operator and I confirmed 4 times! that Gypsy is still there, he has not moved . . . he is ABSOLUTELY still there. Maybe a new person was sorting mail and doesn't know him by Alicide - I don't know. If anyone else experiences this, please post here or pm me as it will be dealt with.

I'm not sure when Sharon returns exactly but I'm sure it will take her a bit to get caught up on life and Gypsy's situation. I will post an updated update as soon as I know anything.

Life got a little crazy for me through the summer and fall. The last info I know is that a claim has been filed with Human Rights, a complaint was made against the pro bono lawyer through the Law Society. The Human Rights claim had just been filed so no update on that. The Law Society made promises about response dates but did not follow through despite numerous attempts to get answers.

One of the local MPP offices (Minister of Parliament - Canadian political position), told Sharon that they were told to get their nose out of it and she should too.

The last info I know is that Gypsy still does not have his wheelchair back. This update is as of 6 weeks ago.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing commitment to Gypsy and Sol. It warms my heart to hear 'I just mailed Gypsy's bday card', 'Christmas cards are ready to be mailed', etc. We are the only people who have not forgotten these 2 gentlemen!

2012/2013 Squigglefly DT
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!