View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 04:41 PM   #107
crystaldolphins
Mad Swapper

Default MMTPT223 Thanks

Passing along thank yous from my parents, for the teaparty for my dad MMTPT223.

From my mom:
Your beautiful teapotter friends sent more incredible cards today. It's amazing how much work I can see has gone into these cards - layers and layers glued together, and all the hand painting. Your Dad & I are so impressed with all the love you can tell comes with each card. Thank you so much to each and every one. We appreciate each one and the person it comes from. This group very obviously loves and respects you, Char, by some of the comments. Thank you again for arranging this.

From my dad:
I have really enjoyed getting all the hand crafted cards your 'teapotters' have made, and especially the hand written comments, letters and notes from them too, so once again, please convey my appreciation to them from your mom and me. It has been great that many of them have written specifically to your mom too. Thanks for doing this. It has been great receiving the cards so far and I DO look forward to getting others as I appreciate the humour, pictures and of course all the work that goes into making them by the individuals. I know Neil (MMTPT173) sure appreciated getting them

From me:
I cut and pasted comments that my parents made to me in various emails. I think you get the gist of how much they both enjoyed them and appreciate the intricate work that goes into each one. Thank you for your encouraging words and personal things you shared. In separate emails, mom and dad would describe different cards and share a few things that people said and they really meant so much to them and to me. As my mom says, you are all beautiful and this is such a phenomenal group to belong to. Big hugs to everyone and sincere thanks from my family. I have to add that my dad’s homecare nurses really enjoyed seeing the cards too – they loved the beautiful work and the humour!

Just a quick update (sorry, almost done!):
Dad is doing well. He did have to go back into the hospital for 4 days due to an infection but he is doing well again. He will get his PICC line in tomorrow and starts his next round of chemo also tomorrow. It will be once every 2 weeks for 8 weeks. He was pretty fortunate as far as side-effects go with the chemo and radiation combo over the summer, so we’re hoping for the same thing again. Here’s to a healthy 2013!

Wishing you all a healthy and happy 2013. May love and light surround you in all that you do.

Huge hugs,
Bob, Carolyn and Charlene (and my family)
crystaldolphins

2012/2013 Squigglefly DT
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!