View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:49 AM   #4790
kspiv
Glitter Guru

Send a message via AIM to kspiv

My last sale was Saturday. It is in my hometown at the high school so I always enjoy doing this one! See lots of people I know and my friend and I have separate booths but they are next to each other and her daughter joins us so it's a lot of fun!

I made 38 more hershey bars for this one and still have like 8 left and same with the popcorn...made 28 and still have about 10 left so I agree with Diane, this will probably be my last year for that stuff. I am thinking of spending the year trying to come up with some other covers tho. I think people are just tired of the snowmen....they are everywhere since they were a free download! If I come up with something exclusive to me, then I think they will sell better.

What is so funny is that the stuff I think will sell like crazy never does! haha I came up with some really cute rock candy that I thought would sell out but it didnt. Sold a few, but not nearly like I thought I would. Good thing my son loves it and was excited about it getting to eat it up. LOL

I still did good. A little over $400 at this one day event and booth space was only $25 so I definitely won't complain!! AND...I only turned around and spent $5 on lunch and $10 on another gift item for my niece who is going to have a baby. That alway seems to be my downfall in the past...I would spend the money I was making on other stuff there! ha

I changed up a few items that I had had for a couple of years and they weren't moving and sold some of them. Mainly these little journals/notebooks. So that was good. I always love moving older inventory!

Hope everyone else did well....I am glad its over for the season for me. Hope everyone who has fairs still left do extremely well!!