View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:31 AM   #1
Chorley Cake
Cardstock Collector

Heart WAVING NERVOUSLY AT YOU ALL !!!

Hello everyone .... WOW what a wonderful group of talented people there are on here. I've been crafting for as long as I can remember & I do tend to dip in & out trying all sorts of various techniques but my first love is papercrafts - stamping especially & now since the introduction of the wonderful Copic type pens I do love my " colouring in " sessions ! So therapeutic ! I also love to create jewellery ... I'm no expert so I just make things for friends / family & myself to enjoy. I said in the title " nervously " waving at you all because I feel such an amateur amongst you talented ladies ! I had a good look around the gallery & the cards on display are just AMAZING ... I'm in awe of your skills !
I had a try at putting together a blog but not many people seem to visit me but maybe someone here would pop in & let me know what they think of my cards / jewellery ??? It's called Angie's Craft Cabin.
It would be so encouraging to find a few friends here who I can share my love of all things crafty
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!