12-02-2012, 06:00 PM
Dirty Dozen Alumni
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Temple, Tx
TLC406 ~ Make a Snowman ~ (12/03/12)
Hello everyone!! Can you believe it's December already??? Have you started your Winter/Christmas card stash yet??? If not, today's challenge will get you started....we are going to Make a Snowman
There are several ways you can make your own snowman:
1. Use graduated circle punches or dies to cut the three circles for the body or use cotton balls, styrofoam, fabric, felt. or chipboard
2. You can draw on the face or use buttons, punched pieces, sewing, stickers, or embroidery.
3. For the arms, you can cut them out of card stock, use a branch die, or use straw, twigs, or twine.
4. If you have a hat die, by all means use it...if not, cut the hat out of card stock, felt, fabric, cork, or use a hat stamp....use what you have!!
5. Other suggestions include: us fun foam, flower soft, brads, or glitter to embellish
6. You can just use the head if you want and add a frame for a fun look....be creative...the sky is the limit!!!
Remember when uploading to use keyword TLC406
You can view the entire TLC406 Gallery Here