View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 02:08 PM   #2107
CABlackburn
Cardstock Collector

Default Hi Everybody

My name is Carol-Ann and I have always had an interest in creativity. I started out originally with a 4 harness jack loom, playing with colour in my weaving. Sadly, because of polio, my legs wore out and I was no longer able to use the treddles on the loom, so I had to change the outlet. While I was doing this, i also got involved in lots of other crafts and eventually to beadwork. My play with colour continued with my beads. Now I have branched out and have got even more involved in card making, still playing with colour.

Since the advent of Pinterest, I have been able to learn new techniques, new folds, new stamps, new stuff!! and I have acquired many many more tools and toys. Yesterday, i uploaded my first cards to my gallery and am still learning how to do all of that... but I do hope to share some of my learned skills and artwork with everyone here.

Any help, guidance and 'tricks' that anyone can share with me.. I would be delighted to hear from you. I am always willing to learn and with card making, you can never stop because there are always new tips and tricks, new techniques for improvement.

Carol-Ann
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!