Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 11:48 AM   #16039
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
I've been up since a little after 5. Trying to get some things caught up before we head for Springfield. I just did not get accomplished what I'd hoped to yesterday.

We went into Winona for breakfast and got the outside decorations + bathroom decorations from storage. Bob got the lights put on the house while I got the outside tree up and decorated.

Soni - he finally got my gingerbread man flag up! Geez... it only took how long? LOL

It was 68 degrees yesterday while we were putting up decorations. It is December, right? LOL

Then I had to cover our Christmas in the Park and holiday parade last night. My write-up for the paper will be easy this week.

By the time I got home, I was tired. Bob warmed up supper while I got the dishes done. But I still have stuff that needs done before we leave this morning. I'm thinking a bath is next on my list.
That was a pretty busy day. It's up to 80 deg. here today.

I was busy cleaning house most of yesterday. It's been awhile since it got a good one done since the kids haven't been over in awhile. That at least motivates me to have it clean. And, I'm wanting to get this lady friend of my GF at work to come clean my house. I wanted to get it all picked up and kind of organized before I had her come over. I worked on it from about 10 - 5 which a few breaks for resting. I can't just go and go anymore. I didn't get out to do errands until after that and had to stop at Walgreen's for prescriptions, then went by Michael's to look at flowers (or darn) I was going to go put flowers on Mother's grave today and totally forgot. Guess I'll do that next Saturday. There was also a Christmas program up at the Funeral Home which I also forgot about today. Oh well, there's another one next Sunday, so I'll see if I can make that one.

Went to Toys R Us to pick up something for my DGS. NEVER again! That place was a zoo and the people were crazy! I just needed to pick up something I bought online and had to wait for almost an hour until I finally got one of the floor managers to go get it for me. Believe me, I wasn't the only one having issues with them yesterday.

After getting groceries, I came on home. Did a bit more cleaning and then had to get things ready for church today since it's the first Sunday of the month and then realized when I got to church that I had forgotten to do one other thing. By the time I was able to get to bed it was after 11 and I was very tired.
One Stitch at a Time
Sunshine Mail Foundation Challenge Blog
Creative Card Crew
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!