View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:57 AM   #77
Studio M
Glitter Queen

Send a message via Yahoo to Studio M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafts View Post
This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week, November 25th through December 2nd. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions. These dedicated team members will be helping with the notifications: Mary (jandjccc), Linda (Holstein), Elaine (ChaosMom), Shellie (shellied), Vicki (vdm), and Brenda (tessaduck). Here's my new list:

F4A145 Ah Shucks! by Jeanne S

Berry Thanks by Beate

Seek Him Still by buzsy

Valentine Shaker Card by chelemom

CC403 Happy Holidays by hskelly

A Owl Fall Wedding CARD by Studio M

Musical Snowflakes by inkyminky184

FS303 Cardinal Christmas for Allison by AudreyAnn

Little Darlings Thank You Notes by notimetostamp

Christmas Snuggle Bunnies by mitchygitchygoomy

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day.

Heads Up: On the weekend of December 30th, we'll be doing our Best of 2012 thread, where we look back over the entire year and pick our very favorite Favorites. It's not an easy task to narrow down your list, so consider this your advance notice. I hope you'll plan on joining us then.
Thank you so much Judi M, profile: Crafts for mentioning my Owl Fall Wedding card:
A Owl Fall Wedding CARD by Studio M - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
This was wonderful surprise after being in the hospital. I got more responces on my card here at SCS instead of my own blog:
Studio M by Marian: A Perfect Fall Wedding CARD, The I Do Photos and LIM95

Here is my FAV card title: A Quilted Christmas Heart:
A Quilted Christmas Heart by WIP Paper Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
by profile: Wip Paper Crafts

Thank you so much Judi M
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!