View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #29
raquelita_uno
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_ZZZ View Post
Anything else you would like to share: I've been divorced 10 years and finally started dating again. My "friend" is taking me to Europe (London & Paris) this summer...my goal is to be thin enough that I won't need a seat belt extender on the airplane! (Not that it matters to him, but it sure does to me.)
Sue, that is such a wonderful, tangible goal! Just imagine your sense of accomplishment when the flight attendant says "Ladies and Gentlemen, the Captains has turned on the Fasten Seatbelt Sign. Please take your seats and fasten your seat belts"...and you do! I think goals that are so easy to envision are exciting and inspirational! After reading your post, I decided I needed a mental picture and needed to think beyond pounds. I'm the prom advisor and I dress up for the evening with the kids. I have this gorgous, fluid silk dress with a small train. It's a size 6-8 and I know I would feel incredible in that dress. That's my visual for May 5th. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

As my best friend says, "Stamping....it's cheaper than therapy" to which I add, "Not by much".

My mom was the proud recipient of my first handmade card. Cost $200.

~My Gallery~
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!