View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:38 AM   #41
sillyfilly
Proud Fan Club Member

What a pleasant surprise Peggy to get on here this morning and to see you listed my card Holly Peace in your favorites. Thank you so much. I am honored to be among these ladies with the abundant talent! I haven't gotten to play much this week but I do have a few favorites.

SC413 - Pine Branch by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Dini

CAS198 A Child is Born by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by DandI93

Airbrush and Water Spritz by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Rox71

Sparkling Snowflakes by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Glowbug

Nutcracker Gift Card Holders by lisa foster - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Lisa Foster

Winking Santa by lorie64 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Lorie Souther

Christmas Lodge Luminary by melissabanbury - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Melissabanbury

IC365 Snowflakes by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by jandjccc

My mojo has been hiding under a rock this last week. Hope I feel more creative this coming week.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!