View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #22
RiverIsis
Stazon Splitcoast

I guess I'm the only one here that will say don't worry about the "new stuff" especially as you have a die cutting and coloring covered.

I know when I got in a rut in the summer I did a lot of challenges. Some were cards I wouldn't readily use but I thought what the hey - I normally only make cards for people and occasions.

I'm in love with a lot of products at the moment but I'm just tired of having so much stuff. As it breaks my heart to think of getting rid of it I am using my stash - which is a challenge in an of itself. When I have time I also do challenges on websites that give away products. So far no luck but it gives me that extra incentive to try to do something.

This reminds me. I need to clear off my table so I can start a lot of cards and Christmas presents already! I keep thinking about getting myself sorted so I can make cards for the troops/hospice/charity/animal shelter...

Biggest thing is not to be too hard on yourself.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!