View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 02:22 PM   #11
fionna51
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Congrats! Don't you just love it when it's all done??!!

I did my unmounting a while back, but I kept my sets together...on laminated cards. But recently I separated my sets and re-did my arrangements. I used half-sheet laminated cards, cut my page protectors in half, stamped a half-sheet index card, and slipped the index card and the laminated card with the stamps on it into the page protector. It reduced the space I used for all those stamps even more. I think I could almost double the stamps I have before I'd run out of space. Not that I really need that many stamps !

As for wood blocks...the ones I had never mounted anything on went to my grandkids to play with. I've given away some of the blocks with labels to folks who wanted to MOUNT on wood and were willing to clean them up. I still have two mailing boxes to give away.

As for the cases...I sold a bunch and have a bunch left. I sell them for a pittance plus postage. People use them to store flowers and ribbon and all kinds of other goodies in them. I have some DVD cases from the clear mount stamps that I am going to list for trade in the BST forum.

Great fun clearing up the space!
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!