View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 09:20 AM   #173
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by smadson View Post
I have been working on our women's Misinstry Christmas Tea. It is this Saturday, so after that I will have more time to craft. I have also been working on gift calandars. Today, not crafting though, as I am taking DM to dr. I am spending more time with her as she seems to be loosing her vivaciousness. Sometimes 3 or 4 days a week with her. I hope she can continue to live independently. I can't picture the other. It is difficult to write about it. I didn't realize that until I was trying to express what is going on. Sharon
Sharon, praying for you and your Mom! I can relate as my Mom just went to the hospital last week. She had pneumonia but she had complications because of her blood pressure & diabetes. Not to mention that she waited until Friday after Thanksgiving to tell everyone she probably needed to go to the Hospital because she was really sick ... she didn't want to ruin holiday. A few months ago I moved her to a small house about 2 miles from my Sis and I'm sure glad we did that as my Sis was able to help her.

It's a really tough decision to have to help our parents through ... what's safe and what's comfortable. [[hugs]]
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!