View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 09:13 AM   #18
squirrellyshirley
Stazon Splitcoast

I was thinking about what was the last thing I stamped and when I remembered I thought I'd tell you in hopes that you find it inspirational too.

So on my last post I said that my brain is FRIED from kids and work. Well, one thing I LOVE to do is I go through my stash of PRETTY Gift Bags ( you know, that stack we all have, xmas, b-day, whatever) and I make a card to match it. I use the same layout, colors, and theme. TAA DAA...No thinking required! Just follow what it already in front of you!! My sister in law saw one of mine and now she brings me a stack of gift bags to make matching cards (she pays me $2.00/card), and I must say, I do enjoy doing those. Again, NO thinking required and they really turn out nice!!

Just an idea......maybe it will work for someone else who needs a jumpstart too!!! Hmm....maybe I'll make one of those today!!

Also, I started out 10 years ago scrapbooking. I put that aside about 6 years ago and began making cards. Now i have gone back to scrapbooking and really enjoying it again!! Using the stamps on pages as embellishments, stamping my own Designer paper. etc. I made two mini albums this summer, I just made a really cute Cub Scout Album and am jsut starting 2 12x12 Disney albums (one for us and one for my friend). So maybe I should quit beating myself up about the cards and just scrapbook!!!

Last edited by squirrellyshirley; 12-01-2012 at 09:18 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!