View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:04 AM   #16
squirrellyshirley
Stazon Splitcoast

Looks like I'm in good company.......going thro my own trials and tribulations!! Full time night shift and 4 kids suck every last bit of creativity I used to have. A family that thinks it appropriate to pile my stamping/crafting workbench/ desk with anything they don't know where it goes!! So when I MIGHT have 1 precious hour, I spend the first 45 minutes UNLOADING my workspace to even FIND my stamps!!

I'm in a Catch 22: Since I don't have the time and energy to stamp, I quit buying anything new. But when I look at the gallery, everyone has all the newest toys, copics, equipment, dies, etc I just get so discouraged that all my stuff is so old!! I know I know....there are plenty of things I can make that ARE cute without the lastest and greatest products, but its just so discourageing. Sorry for venting........

Cyndi.....I challenge you.....to make ONE card. Just ONE!! Just something that makes you smile!! And i promise to do the same!! PM me your address and I'll send you my little happy card in the mail!!

HUGS!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!