View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:35 PM   #968
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Thank you everyone. I am really touched. I know it means a lot to my DS. He was declared legally blind when he was a little boy. He did have some vision. Poor kid had to wear thick glasses. I made sure they were stylin. The doctors said when he hit puberty there might be improvement. We had to wait until late teens but he did get better and even got a driver's license. His eyes deteriorated quickly in the last few weeks. There is nothing the doctors can do.

He's in a really great place. We always thought this could happen so we prepared him. I have friends who are blind that have taken our son under their wings. I am so grateful to them. They know the schools and programs that can take him. They are both successful in their chosen fields. I know he will have a full life. He was my little nightmare kid. One of his friends said he was a nightmare friend too, lol. He worked really hard in the last couple of years to turn his life around.

No make do things from me. I am dong a lot of sketching. I am doing a lot of polymer clay work right now. It's just cute Kawaii things. I am going to start some resin pieces. I have polymer clay make do's I guess.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!