View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:17 PM   #5239
laurenscraft
Gabfest Goddess

Send a message via Skype™ to laurenscraft

ok donna this is Dani's post for the Challenge this weeek, more to come later..... actually the more came befor this, pressed wrong button...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DellsDani View Post
HELLO!!!!! Welcome to Round 4 of the Alphabet Challenge. If you are new to the alphabet challenge please make sure to read post #1.

Last week we had a special hostess so I would like to give her a big hug full of thanks. JANETJ, thank you sooo much for filling in as the hostess last week. I can tell y'all had a lot of fun. You will be receiving 50 points for hosting for the week. And I will also give you a chance to get some more points....for every point you muster up...I will match it. For example: all you need to do is get people to say "I'd give you 10 points (for example) if I were Dani." and bam you just got another 20. kwim? The players will not have to give up thier own points. Let's see how many you end up with. Good Luck!!!! Huggs

Believe it or not ladies we are on week #20 of the Alphabet Challenge. And because of our dear friend Lauren we have a new letter this week. Would you like to know what the letter is??? Huh??? Well would ya???

The letter for week #20 is: The letter "O".

Please use the keyword: alpha420

You will have 3 ways to earn points this week.
#1. DARE, DARE, DARE,

(I will post the other 2 once I find out what the challenges were last week. So for now....dare dare dare.)

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!

My Blog and My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!