View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:15 PM   #5237
laurenscraft
Gabfest Goddess

Send a message via Skype™ to laurenscraft

more from Dani

Quote:
Originally Posted by DellsDani View Post
WELCOME TO MISS DAWNMERCEDES I am so glad you came and joined in the fun. It looks as tho you are an awesome big sister and an awesome Alphabet Challenge player, way to go girl!!! Thank you for joining us. I will be leaving love on everyone's cards in a bit. Miss Lauren, yes my dear, for you I will give those you mentioned the points you mentioned. You know whatever you do is right.....there is no wrong silly girl. Janet, love love love the dancing kitty. Lynn my dear....she wasn't calling you a tooty fruity...she was telling you to eat more fruit, toots. Susan, Jeanette and Montana.....how are y'all doing???? If I missed anyone please raise your hand so I can apologize. Now...if you come back in here tomorrow morning you will find 2 more ways to earn points this year. Okay...well one...I will tell you one now just cuz I love yas...Ok.....Ladies, you can earn an extra 10 points if you make a card with an item that ENDS with the letter O. And if you have more than one item on that card that ends with the letter O you will receive 2 extra points for each item that ends with O. So.....good luck ladies. I hope to be giving out a ton of points this week. HAVE FUN!!!!!!

My Blog and My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!