View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 04:42 PM   #4342
Marleygo
Stazon Splitcoast

CA and Tater, I too, loved the Hospice people when we had them come in for my mom. They are very caring. They try to anticipate your needs. Tater, glad you had a good experience with them. Even though the one SW startled you and made you plop down on your derriere!!! I admired you for being able to speak English, German, Spanish AND be able to sign! I have one language.....Mine! Heehee! I speaka ze English mosta da time! LOL!

Please say a prayer for my hubby tonight as we had to put one of our doggies down tonight. Apollo was diagnosed with cancer in the spring and had been doing very well until two weeks ago. He stopped eating and was getting very lethargic. We took him to the Vet last Friday and she gave us some pills for him, but he wasn't getting any better. We took him back to the Vet today and we all decided the best thing was to put him down. He had lost two pounds in one week and his organs were failing. He couldn't walk anymore. I'll tell ya, making the decision to put him down was so very difficult! My poor hubby was so sad and teary eyed. He couldn't stay in the room while the Vet gave Apollo the shot and he felt like he 'wimped' out on me. I told him he was just fine and gave him a hug. Mark is gonna have a hard time without Apollo cuz Apollo always sat on Mark's lap while watching TV and Mark was the one who picked Apollo out when we went to get him as a puppy. He always liked Mark better than he liked me! LOL! Apollo was 9...would have been 10 in February. Rocky is gonna miss him too. Anyway, please keep the hubster in your prayers tonight and tomorrow, k? Thanks so much sistahs!!!! LYMI!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!