View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 04:32 PM   #4341
Marleygo
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Kathy,

I saw the technique here on someone's card, and I will post the video link when I figure out how to do it on this new Windows 8 system. I'm trying to figure out how to open a new window/tab while another is already opened. Anyway, you can choose a pattern paper or plain light colored cs or Whisper White, which I used on my Christmas tree cards. I stamped the tree with Versamark and heat embossed with clear ep. Then, I chose Midnight Muse ink to sponge all over the card, even into the nooks and crannies of the tree. Then, I wiped the Midnight Muse ink off of the tree with a towel. If I had used a light green cs as my base followed the steps above, my tree would have turned out light green. If you use pattern paper, the tree would have that pattern in it after you wiped off the ink. Make sense?

For the card that you like the bg, I just sponged Midnight Muse ink and kept it lighter around the tree. Thank you for liking me card! You are so sweet with you comments! I appreciate you so much!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!