View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:19 PM   #5
scoutpup
Crimping Master

I look forward to seeing what you choose for your card. How many do you need to make? I gave up on making or sending Christmas cards several years ago, though I really enjoy getting them and I used to enjoy sending them. Something had to give and sadly, the cards are what gave.

I am trying to make some cards for my youngest son to sell to help raise money for a huge Boy Scout trip he is going on. It is $1500 and I expect him to take advantage of every fundraising opportunity we come across for the troop. I was thinking of making some Valentine and Mother's Day cards to sell to the adults in the troop. We have about 80 families in our troop so that is a lot of potential customers, not to mention that the boys themselves are old enough to start buying these cards since they are all over the age of 12. I am going to try to keep the cards pretty basic and I was thinking of selling them for $3 each or 4 for $10. I may need to drop it down to $2 and 6 for $10 though. I will cross that bridge when and if I get there. LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!