View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:56 PM   #6
connie leone
Mad Swapper

Default Alcohol markers

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampinggrlnva View Post
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for new markers to buy and need help with which ones to choose. I am looking between Promarkers, Shinhan Touch Twin markers (or the brush tip ones), or the new Prismacolor Brushtip markers. I would love advice from others to see how they like them. I have used Copics and the regular Prismacolor markers before, but am really considering some of the other brands.

Thanks!
Catherine
Hi Catherine! Markers, markers & more markers! Which ones right?? So many to choose from! I have a lot of markers myself. I'm into the alcohol markers because of the blending. I have quite a few copics but haven't purchased any in quite awhile due to the cost. They seem to raise the prices on them every year. The Spectrum Noir markers that Bugga mentioned in her post are definitely worth the money in my opinion. I also feel that they work just as well. Joanns & AC Moore carry them and I believe they run $14.99 for a pack of 6. The nice thing about those is you can use a coupon for them if they are not on sale. Over time I purchased all the 6 packs that Joanns carries! You could purchase a couple packs reasonably to see if you like them and if not you wont be out a lot of $$$!!! I know at one time there was a post on here in regards to these markers and quite a few of the people on here have them and like them.

Good luck and have fun!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!