View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 07:58 PM   #14
Cambria
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to Cambria

DARTH! You are back! Oh, how I missed you!

Lana's purpose..... to stamp and to spatter skunks. No, it is way more than that! You crazy ATV rider! You are suppose to steer around the skunks..... was it already dead? I missed my girls!!!!!!!

I love your column babe! I think of this often myself. I've lost quite a few very dear family and friends over the years which always keeps fresh in my mind of how I want to live my life and what kind of person I want to be. I try to learn from each mistake, teach my kids to always invision walking in other's shoes, and try to look to the positive before jumping to the negative. It's not always an easy task (and I surely don't always succeed), but I shall keep striving to be a loving, kind, forgiving human, and in so, praying I pass this on to my children. I would be totally happy when I pass and feel like I accomplished all things that I was meant to, if my children grow to be kind, compassionate, loving, people who knew they were loved and can pass that to others. I'm sure I could think of a whole long list, but for now that is what is in my head. For now.. that is what I work on. More lessons ahead, life always brings you more. Gotta take them one at a time. Like.... next time Lana, STEER away from the skunk!

Okay..... I've had too much fun, too much sun, and not nearly enough sleep, stampin or Splitcoast. I better get to bed!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!