View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:22 AM   #20
CherryLime
Insane Embellisher

Almost forgot to sign up again.....I like the relieve stress idea. I need it for sure.

My survey:

Your Weight Lose goals: during this period 20 lbs
Favorite inspirational quote or verse:A goal is a dream with a deadline. or I like Not everything that counts can be counted. Not everything that can be counted counts.
Favorite music: I like most. Favorite band all time is The Beatles. Lately it's been Maroon 5 and Jason Mraz that get the most ipod time from me.
Favorite colors:Purple and green
Favorite workout/sport:Walking, yoga, pilates
Favorite activities:quilting, stamping, beading, hanging with family
Low fat snacks or drinks you like: trying to only do water; but do like most crystal light flavors or others of that type. green tea and peppermint tea too.
Anything else you would like to share: I'm listening to a book called Wheat Belly right now and a lot of it is ringing true for me. I think I'm finally going to have to give up gluten for good and not replace it with any GF items.
Preferences for lotions/bath items/candles or such since its about relaxing/stress relief this time? i'm a fan of candles or wax tarts/oil. for smells i'm mostly a citrus/fruit rather than vanilla/lavendar type scents.