View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 09:24 PM   #5836
pvilbaum
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by nillysilly_ol'bear View Post
I have card baskets set up at both of the cancer centers I go to and everyone is so very appreciative of all the cards I drop off. every area seems to have a cancer center, so it wouldn't be hard to check for one near you. believe me when I tell you that these are located in pretty small towns. they go through LOTS of cards too, which I am so happy about! I just keep taking more in every time I go.

now about the bacon shirt...... gotta get some of those for my family for Christmas. I so want a bacon ornament for my tree this year. we LOVE our bacon! tee hee!
people have started asking me to make my browned butter choco chip bacon cookies again this year. they are the absolute best cookie any of us have ever eaten......

my browned butter choco chip bacon cookies - What did you just say? Wow that sounds like the most amazing combination of flavors. I love them all individually so why not combine them!! Please share your recipe. I know some people dont like to share special recipes, but please, please....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!