View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:41 AM   #5783
mamaxsix
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by nillysilly_ol'bear View Post
I have card baskets set up at both of the cancer centers I go to and everyone is so very appreciative of all the cards I drop off. every area seems to have a cancer center, so it wouldn't be hard to check for one near you. believe me when I tell you that these are located in pretty small towns. they go through LOTS of cards too, which I am so happy about! I just keep taking more in every time I go.

now about the bacon shirt...... gotta get some of those for my family for Christmas. I so want a bacon ornament for my tree this year. we LOVE our bacon! tee hee!
people have started asking me to make my browned butter choco chip bacon cookies again this year. they are the absolute best cookie any of us have ever eaten......
I had thought that the main purpose of having the challenge would be the chance to keep in touch and had considered that folks could give their cards locally during the non-HYCCT months. Really, whatever people chose to do with them would be fine. I'm sure we could all find local outlets for give-away cards.
I found a sushi ornament to give my son who rolls sushi at the restaurant where he works.
You absolutely MUST try the bacon jam that Lydia put in the recipe box and I'd love to see your cookie recipe there too!

Stamping for my Sanity's Sake!

Romans 8:28-29
I finally have a blog! Click here to check it out.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!