View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:06 AM   #445
stampinbb
blaBBermouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainsong View Post
You guys are always listing what you do during the day, so I think I'll post my "today."

Showered then left for the grocery store.

Came home, put stuff away then started dinner in the crockpot--beef for French dip sandwiches, a request from hubby.

Took dh for neurologist appt. Spent over an hour waiting for appointment and fifteen minutes with the doctor. All told, round trip, waiting and actual appointment, 2 hours.

Came home, fed the cats, washed the dishes and started the BBQ sauce for tomorrow's visit with dh's sister.

While BBQ sauce was simmering, I grated cabbage for slaw.

Played with new Acrylic Silks I got in the mail. (They're GOR-JUS!)

Had dinner.

Cleaned up and did dishes again.

Watched NCIS and Survivor.

Put BBQ on to get it started for tomorrow.

Baked cake.

And now I'm off to do the dishes--again.

Tomorrow I'll dust and whip up the dressing for the slaw and ice the cake. Dh gets to vacuum since he likes it so much.

Rainsong
Busy day!

I take a lot of pride in my time management and multi tasking skills. I used to think everyone could accomplish anything if they just stopped being lazy brats, but I've since realized that some people just don't even think to do another task while they wait for the water to boil.