View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:07 AM   #1
scoutpup
Crimping Master

Default I can't be the only one....

that needs a bit of help staying focused on some personal goals? Please tell me I am not alone.

It has been a llloooonnnggg while since I have posted on scs. Honestly, it has been a long time since I have even bothered to stamp. I have been diverted but a few other creative interests, you know, chasing other shiny objects. LOL

Anyways, during my hiatus I have started slipping into a funk. I have been letting myself go, starting too many projects and my house is getting out of control with the clutter, not to mention that I have put on a few pounds. I know the reasons for this happening in my life and while my situation may be different from yours, I know that there are others out there that feel the same way and want to get back on track.

I think I can best accomplish this with some accountability buddies. What do you think? Does anyone want to work towards some small, personal goals with me and do what we can to keep each other on track? It doesn't really matter what the goals are, just that we make them public and encourage each other to work on them.

I will start.

I want to finish up my stamping projects that are sitting on the floor at the foot of my desk for the last week waiting to be completed.

I also need to finish up some sewing projects but there are so many that I can't even wrap my brain around them. I will pick a project after I complete my first goal.

So whose with me and what is your first goal?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!