View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #3482
Send a message via MSN to deelite

Hello ladies
I was able to make it over to Kirkwood library yesterday and paid for our 3 months upfront. Saturday Jan 12th will be our first meeting of the year at the library, same time, same place. February and March are the 3rd Saturday and both fall on the 23rd of the month.
Saturday December 8th, being our Christmas get together I think has been planned. Danette would like to know if we can possibly meet a bit earlier in the day. She was wondering if we could be at the restaurant by 12:00. Danette will bring her own car, because she has to be home for Mark to leave for work by 4:00. If possible, can we meet at the Gravois park and drive spot right off of Gravois and 270 at 11:15 ish. I think this will work good for Katherine and I, and hopefully the rest who are carpooling will be able to meet us too.
Let me know, on the thread, if this works for everyone. Bring an ornament, if you want to be in the ornament exchange, and lots of money to shop over in Fairview Heights.
Any suggestions for a place to lunch over there? Danette and I only know one spot, and it is Logans Roadhouse. There is also a place called Smokey Bones that we have been to. Anyone else with ideas for lunch, just add them to the thread.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!