View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:37 AM   #22
matstamper77
Cardstock Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by casmiles View Post
I am seriously considering a Silhouette, and was hoping to get a good deal over Black Friday weekend, but didn't really know what was good - it seems higher priced that the Cricut, which makes sense in that you don't have to buy all the cartridges to get any real use out of it. I have a Cricut (and LOTS of cartridges) and really like it, but love the idea of the freedom of cutting anything with a Silhouette. I'll keep watching this thread and hopefully will find a good deal soon as well. Thanks for everyone's input.
Check out this deal:

The MSRP for the Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition / Silhouette CAMEO® bundle is $349.98, but it is being offered for $229.99 when you use code NORTHRIDGE at checkout.

Silhouette Portrait™
The Silhouette Portrait™ is a smaller, lighter version of the popular Silhouette CAMEO® electronic cutting tool. Like the CAMEO, the Portrait connects to your computer, allowing you the freedom to cut all your fonts, download thousands of designs from the Silhouette Online Store, or design shapes of your own with the included software.
The MSRP for the Silhouette Portrait is $199.99, but it is being offered for $179.99 when you use code NORTHRIDGE at checkout. Save 40% on purchases from silhouetteamerica.com

You can find the complete line of Silhouette products at silhouetteamerica.com. Whether you’re looking for cuttable materials, replacement mats and blades, or accessories for your Silhouette electronic cutting tool, you’ll find it there. Just use code NORTHRIDGE at checkout.

*Offers only valid at silhouetteamerica.com. Expires November 30, 2012. Rain checks not available.
40% discount excludes Silhouette CAMEO®, Silhouette Portrait™, downloads, download cards, subscriptions, and gift cards.

I love my Cameo, good luck on whatever you decide.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!