View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:17 AM   #112
buzsy
Hardware Hotshot

Gail, thank you so much for favoring my card last week. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaxsix View Post
Thanks to TrishG and fairsinger for adding my card that was a CASE of the QFTD Gabby and also to Pam MacKay for including Plant Monochrome Trees in your favorites this week.
There were so many beautiful cards this week. Here are some of my favorites!
From the sketch challenge:
Loved the look of the bare trees stamped along the edge of the card and the layered embossed vellum tag on the monochromatic beauty- Season of Change by buzsy
A gorgeous Christmas collage in my favorite blues and browns- Peace Collage by blessingsX3
A unique use of an older flower stamp to make a gorgeous poinsettia on Christmas Poinsettias by stampin'nana
Another card to honor the queen for the day:
A beautiful winter scene with a unique embossed wreath framing - Christmas Lodge by jandjcc
A few from the Free for All Challenge to use newsprint:
Cool curled sponged strips forming a tree in Sparkling Read Tree by Shadow's Mom
A pretty combination of newsprint with Upsy Daisy on bwr by muzbysmom
An awesome ribbon flower with fabric center in a b/w setting with newsprint Black & White vky by Vickie Y
And from the Inspiration Challenge:
Great texture and beautiful stars and layout on Rustic Star Christmas by Princessheather
Lovely chicken coop pair- Marilyn's Birthday by Vicky Gould
And beautiful stamping on acetate for a great CAS inspiration card- Clearly A Friendly Card! by girlgeek101
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!