View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:49 AM   #8
binkiemonstermom
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I think it would be easier to say what didn't you like about the Holiday catalog!!!!! I love it all!!!!!

First and foremost....framelits!!! I love framelits!!! It makes cutting easy! Great results!! Easy to store!

Ornament Keepsakes bundle....love the framelits and stamps! So many possiblities! I have made Christmas ornaments, halloween ornaments, and even a Fourth of July ornament! (you can search for them on my blog if you are interested in seeing them)

I love the Snowflake Soiree set. Pretty snowflakes. I have a make and take shown on my blog that is a GREAT simple card! Simple and easy but pretty!!! You can use this set for Christmas or for winter cards or scrapbook layouts!

The coredination card stock is great! You NEED both colors!!! I agree with Gail, the Early Expresso looks great with the woodgrain folder.

I have not gotten the merry mini stamp set and punch set yet but it is going on my next order. You can see LOTS of projects with these two on my pinterest board!! I didn't think I needed it....I do now!!!!

I love the mitten builder set. I have the stocking punch and set from last year so I think the mittens go with it well.

I love the snowflake die! I am doing a project with my son's school with soda cans!!! I should some pictures up next week!!

I love the scentsational season bundle. It has framelits!!!

I didn't get it but I think the Traditional Touches stamp is really cute!!! I love the idea of using it in light ink behind things!

You NEED the champagne glimmer paper!!!! Who doesn't???

Border Banter is a great add on set! It doesn't really stand alone well but it is a great add on to your project!!!

The Festival of prints paper stack is a great way to get a lot of paper!!! I am using this pack on my christmas cards!

Wondrous Wishes is one of my favorites! It just looks so classic Christmas to me!!!

The Illuminate glimmer ink is one of the best purchases I made!!! I love love love this ink!!!! Lots of possiblities!!!

One of my favorite bundles was the ghoulish Googlies! It is halloween but a great set that I used many times!!!

My favorite bundle was the Perfectly Preserved bundle....I have had the best time figuring out what I can fit in that little jar!!!!

I love the window frames collections framelits! They are a great set!!

I love the embossing powders in the holiday catalog. I love the Early Expresso and Gumball Green. The gumball green looks great on Real Red cs!!!!

Now....do you need anymore help spending money!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!