View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 11:36 PM   #5630
Cook22
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

Since I have to work today after all, bummer, I'm never going to get to the end of this thread before it's time to leave. Congratulations to all the winners, especially Chris. If you seen a green glow on the horizon it's DH feeling envious, LOL, he would love something like the Pazzles - only not enough to buy himself one .
And big congratulations to Theresa on her tag!!!
Icecream floats/sodas - sodas here for sure, I think we used to use either ginger ale or white lemonade. But they don't really work with homemade icecream .
Chocolate egg cream sounds like a total misnomer but has me hankering after an eggnog which isn't.
I'm not bad on bridges in cars, but not good at all on foot. If we walk towards the city along the canal, we have to cross the motorway. It's so weird having the canal banks suddenly give way to this concrete jungle, since the railway line and a a couple of other things all get routed across the motorway along the same stretch. I usually walk in the other direction .

Now, just time to check the sketch challenge so I can think about it for the morning.
SCS Photo Challenge #205 ~ Get Stuffed
Ways to Use It : Thursday Challenge ~ Ornamental Ornaments
Techniques ~ Monday is Technique Time; TLC5102: A Zip and a Dash
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!