View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 07:33 PM   #5324
cveneruso
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderstandBlue View Post
Virgos make awesome stampers.

Oh and re: claustrophobia - I'm going for the Nobel Prize in medicine with my theory that it is a genetic disorder. This is based on my study of my own family - two of whom tried to claw their way out of MRI machines and had to be tranquilized in a dramatic fashion (both Tauruses btw LOL) and then three of us that peacefully go to sleep all snug in the tube.

Just wait till I win millions with my theory!
OK. They had to take my father out of the MRI and find an open one. He screamed. I made it thru, my first time by seconds. My head was inside and I was starting to freak out. I called out to the tech, who said it was just going to be another minute and he talked to me the entire remaining time, if he didn't involve me in a conversation I would have been screaming like my father. I had to go back in for more stuff but my head wasn't inside so I could tolerate it. But now I have to go in an open one. I had to have some test done in a machine that resembled one. when the technician saw my face (I didn't say a word) he started telling me it was nothing like an MRI and blah, blah, blah. I guess he went thru that with a lot of patients.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!