View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 06:53 PM   #5238
mamaxsix
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdoyle8 View Post
Oh my gosh Gail -- Saratoga Springs is my husband's hometown! Isn't it pretty?? If you haven't been there in a while, you should see it now. It was always lovely but now they have done so much work downtown - it's gorgeous. We were just there for Thanksgiving. Where did you go to school in Troy? Russell Sage, maybe?

I love the snow. One of the things I love about Rochester is we get LOTS of snow! Except for last year - when it was 60 in december and I was still weeding. And I love living just a few miles away from Lake Ontario.
DH is a Southern boy (North Carolina and Georgia) and didn't grow up with snow. I did graduate from Russell Sage with a BSN. It is always fun to talk to people who've actually heard of it!
We were back in Saratoga Springs about 10 years ago. I always thought it was a lovely downtown especially in summer when the flowers were kept so nicely. I loved Ben & Jerry's and the bagel store. Our 2nd tour there I was having babies so I lived at the Y and the library with lots of walks in the state park which was just across the street from our house. Loved it there!
Romans 8:28-29
My blog-Homemade Memories
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!