View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 06:50 PM   #5225
cveneruso
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdoyle8 View Post
OMG - Chris - how fun!!
I'm not from Rochester. I'm actually from Albany - so if I still lived in my hometown, I wouldn't have been that far. Rochester is almost the midwest LOL! I do love it here but we will probably move back east when my dh retires (which won't be any time soon). This has been a great place to raise kids but I miss being able to hop on a train and be in the city in time for a matinee.
If I have my way, we would retire to Cape May. That's my favorite place.
now you got me going. 25 minute train ride into Manhattan. Used to be 20 but they added two more stops. I never blocked the e-mails I used to get for tickets. Today I got one from the Nederlander for the 30th anniversary limited run of Glengarry Glen Ross, with - are you sitting down? AL PACINO. OMG. It's only thru 1/20. I don't know if I can get up there but one of theatre buddies has already offered to pick me up at the airport. I got rid of my winter clothes...
And Cape May - the group went to a scrapbook weekend there, oh the laughs. Wet your pants kind of laughing.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!