View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #5211
vdoyle8
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by cveneruso View Post
Rochester would really be a haul to the NY/NJ ones but they are one fun group. The last one I went to, was somewhere in NY off the thruway. My stamping crew went and we had so much fun getting there it didn't bother us that we got lost. We were going over this bridge (two of them have bridge phobias and duck or cover their faces whenever we would go over them) for the third time when I pointed that out to the driver. the two of us were laughing so hard my sides hurt, while the other two of us were cursing us out. And all of us are yelling at the "yolie" the name we gave the useless GPS which accompanied us on more than one trip that we got lost on.

OMG - Chris - how fun!!
I'm not from Rochester. I'm actually from Albany - so if I still lived in my hometown, I wouldn't have been that far. Rochester is almost the midwest LOL! I do love it here but we will probably move back east when my dh retires (which won't be any time soon). This has been a great place to raise kids but I miss being able to hop on a train and be in the city in time for a matinee.
If I have my way, we would retire to Cape May. That's my favorite place.

my gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!