View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 02:34 PM   #118
barbaralynn
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

The RAK Group can be as much or as little as you want. You determine how involved you want to be.

There is a wish RAK part of the forum where you "grant wishes" to other RAK members--images, embellishments, etc. I am not a part of that group so I might not be the best to answer.

The BRAK Volunteers is a group that sends out birthday cards each month to members of the RAK forum--you can send out as few as 2 or as many as 7 or more each month--again--your choice. You also determine if you want to send out of your country or not.

There are also some challenges in the RAK forum and that too is optional.

So--if you do sign up to be a member of the RAK Forum, you then can decide how active to be from that point on. You can join by clicking on the "join a group" on the top left of this page. It may take a few weeks to get approval--so please be patient. If you then want to join one of the sub-forums, then you can get additional information in the RAK forum--and be sure to ask if any questions.

Does that help? If you have any other questions, please feel free to post or send me a PM. I hope I helped a bit.

Thanks--Barb

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfInkland View Post
Hi there. What does the RAK group do and what type of commitments does membership in RAK bring with it, if any? I might want to join but I don't want to get myself into an overcommitment situation cuz then things that are fun become not fun LOL.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!