View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 12:28 PM   #12
ladylovestostamp
Crimping Master

Your Weight Lose goals: 20 lbs for the next 4 months
Favorite inspirational quote or verse: My favorite verse is Jeremiah 29:11.
Favorite music: I love all types of music except for rap.I usually listen to country or contemporary christian.
Favorite colors: Blues and greens . Earth tones follow next .
Favorite workout/sport: Walking and running. I also do some strength and stretching excercises
Favorite activities: I'll try almost anything once..lol Aside from walking and jogging, I play golf, love to garden, read almost everything I can get my hands on, make cards and papercrafting, sew, knit and crochet, cook, love to entertain, love to travel
Low fat snacks or drinks you like: I usually drink tea. Hot or iced. Decaf or herbal in the evenings. Dark chocolate is always good.
Anything else you would like to share: It's hard for me to sit still. I'm always doing something even if it's cleaning..DH & I will celebrate 24 years in February. We don't have children, but I do have a grown stepson from his previous marriage. I love being the favorite aunt (you know the one who always cuts up with the kids) to my nieces and nephews. I work in our church and recently completed a 3 year term as church board chair.
Preferences for lotions/bath items/candles or such since its about relaxing/stress relief this time? Lotions are fine, and so are candles. I prefer lighter scents for lotions, citrus, cucumber/melon, sage. Vanilla or cinnamon are favorite candle scents.

This is a great group, I've enjoyed the previous rounds

Last edited by ladylovestostamp; 11-27-2012 at 12:36 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!