View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 09:08 PM   #11
ktfabian2
Crimping Master

I'm definitely in for another round! And I promise, this round, my life will be VERY boring-no daughter-in-law problems, no getting sick for over two weeks, no falling off a cliff....just boring, boring, boring and weight loss!

Your Weight Lose goals: I've lost 18 so far, I'd like to lose 27lbs over the next three months, that would put me within 20lbs of what I weighed before I injured my back 1n '92.
Favorite inspirational quote or verse: "Be the change you want to see in the world", Mahatma Ghandi, and "Live simply, Love generously, Care Deeply, Speak kindly, Leave the rest to God", I honestly don't know who gets credit for that, but I think it sums up my theory on life.
Favorite music: Very mixed. I LOVE Christian artists Fernando Ortega (I've seen him live in a small setting twice and am listening to his Christmas CD now, absolutely stunning!), Down Here, and Jason Grey and others like them. I also love Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals, Rent, Mary Chapin Carpenter and Adele. I like New Age music as well.
Favorite colors: Turquoise, rose, butter yellow...I really like just about any color you can find in nature.
Favorite workout/sport: Walking
Favorite activities: Scrapbooking and card making, of course, readin, sewing and spending quality time with my cats.
Low fat snacks or drinks you like: Special K pastry crisps in chocolate, the fiber brownies that are only 90 calories (sorry, can't think of the brand), Crystal Light Iced Tea
Anything else you would like to share: I really hope to find some place local to learn yoga or how to meditate. A friend is also going to be doing some hypnotherapy to help me deal with stress. Stress not only kills my diet but sets off several health issues I have.
Preferences for lotions/bath items/candles or such since its about relaxing/stress relief this time? I don't like anything with a heavy fragrance, but softer smells like "ocean" or "rain" or that type of thing are ok, so is a light lavender. I have really sensitive skin, so I stick with fragrance-free lotions (My rheumatologist just recommended Cetaphil and a prescription lotion, so I'll be using them through the winter). I take showers so I don't use bath salts. I do like sachets with light scents to hang in my craft room or put in my drawers, lavender is probably my favorite with a light rose scent coming in second.

Sorry, as usual I tend to go on and on! Looking forward to the next round, Roxi, thanks for hosting,
Tracy

Last edited by ktfabian2; 12-03-2012 at 08:09 PM.. Reason: missed a question
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!