View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:18 PM   #4845
Stazon Splitcoast
mamaxsix's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Syracuse, Indiana
Posts: 23,679

Originally Posted by JBgreendawn View Post
they dont always call it washi tape. but, its small rolls ( usually sold by itself) but, sometimes in like trio packs (depending on who makes it) and its small. sometimes its on end caps.
K&Co calls it SMASH tape and has it with their SMASH books
I have some MS rolls that came in a 3 pack
Stamping for my Sanity's Sake!
Romans 8:28-29
My blog-Homemade Memories
mamaxsix is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote