Happy Tuesday, everyone! It’s time for another TCP Tuesday challenge. TCP is celebrating its 10th birthday with a new release featuring brand new stamps in rubber—yes, cling-backed rubber! In honor of this return to our roots, our challenge this week is to go vintage, whether that be a traditional vintage style or a more retro vintage spin. The interpretation is up to you. My sample is attached for a little inspiration. We can't wait to see what you come up with for this week’s challenge!
TCP TUESDAY CHALLENGE DETAILS...
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES238
for this week’s challenge.
4. TCP stamps are not required for this challenge (unless it's a challenge calling for a particular stamp/die), but of course we love to see TCP fans use their TCP stamps!
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
Check out the TCPTUES238 GALLERY