View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 03:43 PM   #4321
irishgreensue
Stazon Splitcoast

Tater, how did the card class go today - kept you in my prayers to get you through - bet the ladies were happy to see you!!

Your challenge sounds like fun - enough to entice me to get moving again and back into cardmaking!- thanks for making it an easy one!!

CA, good luck getting the cast off tomorrow - praying for your PT to go well too! let us know how you make out.

Sylvia, thanks for all the updating you just did- sounds as if you had a very busy holiday - the kids carted me all over to everyone's houses, but now I can drive again - woo hooooo!! Now that I can GO again, I hope it tires me out faster -

LAST NIGHT I got in a 4 hour and a 2 hour sleep - HOORAY!! Hopefully I am on the road back to "normal" - whatever that is - BUT the white zin sure dies sound tempting. Therapy is 3 X a week now so I should sleep better!!

We are expecting some snow tonight but no accumulation of significance, except on the grass - just a big temp drop - fresh air makes you tired too, so maybe that will make me sleep as long as I don't let myself catch any cat naps!!

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers, Sistahs! LYMI
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!