View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 12:21 PM   #7
StampinGoodDeeds
Swapper of the Month March 2012

I'm in again too!!! Gotta keep focus!!!!

Your Weight Lose goals: 65 lbs -- first goal is 226, then 220, then 210, and 10 lbs each from there. I gained a few back over the holidays so my starting point is 235 for this time around.

Favorite inspirational quote or verse: Proverbs 3:5-6

Favorite music: Christian contemporary, and also instrumental contemporaries like Intro by XX, or Alone in Kyoto by Talkie Walkie, ones to get me moving.

Favorite colors: Purples, rich shades and earth tones

Favorite workout/sport: Walking, elliptical, gardening and just moving/dancing

Favorite activities: gardening, crafting (crochet, scrapbooking, papercrafting, quilting, jewelry, etc.)

Low fat snacks or drinks you like: Chiquita Super Crunchy Pineapple Fruit Chips (100% fruit, no sugars added, at Walmart), Almonds/Walnuts/Brazil Nuts (no sugars or such).

Anything else you would like to share: I'm following the Blood Sugar Solution so no sugars of any kind (no artificial sweeteners either), no dairy, no gluten, no caffeine. (trying to stick to it anyhow) I am am using Made to Crave for motivation. Also joined MMEW2.0 and OLW classes on Big Picture Classes.

I do not care for anything vanilla or cookie/sweet baking scents please. I prefer nature/fruit/berry/citrus scents such as evergreen, pumpkin, berries, lemon/orange. I really like Bath and Body Works lotions/soaps/candles/scents and use their Wallflowers (favorites there are Midnight Pomegrante, White Citrus, and their Aromatherapy Energy Orange Ginger, and Frosted Cranberry or Energy Orange Ginger or Sleep Lavender Chamomille for the Wallflowers)

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 01-10-2013 at 06:25 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!