View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 11:30 AM   #4768
mrussom
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc magnolia View Post
I love all the sharing in here too! I'm taking pictures to show y'all, put I'm not putting them 'out there' on Pinterest, where our local competition might see them.

Just remember, when you put your pictures on this site, in the gallery, someone can pin it to pinterest from there. I had some of my stuff pinned and I was very excited when I saw them on Pinterest - like I had 'made it!'.

I'm going to change my board over to private too. I pin a lot of stuff and then go through it when I have time to see what I want to make for sales and what is just too much work or I've seen too many times at sales. I have people already following my boards so I hope that when I go private it blocks them from it altogether. Not to be mean but that is the reason to go private on the boards.

I don't have too many original ideas on my tables, but the items are 'my spin' on items others have done. I didn't see the exact things on the other crafter's tables but there was one who was taking notes at my table so next year I'm pretty sure I will see what I made at their table too. And they come to my big sale too, they started that this year. But I thought my stuff was nicer and better made so that made me feel better. And I made money so that was even better.

MY GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!