View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 05:48 AM   #8
Rachelrose
Die Cut Diva

I'm think I'm with Glitter Gypsy: I don't mind light tinting, but heavy staining does bother me.

With one exception, where I've discovered it is actually desirable - Last night I was setting up some new clear sets in CD cases, and there were lots of small sentiment phrases and words among them (one set had many), and I was struggling to figure out which was which so I could place them against the index sheet properly. So I purposely took all the sentiments and stuck them on a storage panel and stained them with my Charcoal chalk ink. Now I can see which are which! I will probably do that with all my clear sentiments in all my sets.

I know what you are saying about not being about to see through your clear stamps, Sue, but with a clean rubber stamp you can see the ink on the stamp unless it is a light shade, which is when you just have to make sure the whole thing is wet looking. With a darkly stained clear, you can't see any ink, ever. You always have to do the "wet" check.

I don't know. Maybe my lighter chalks won't stain so badly. Maybe I'll just start to not mind it.

RachelRose Designs by Robin... GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!