View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:53 PM   #4318
sillyfilly
Proud Fan Club Member

I feel like I haven't been on here for a month. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. So much going on here.

CA I am sorry DeAnna has to have such aggressive chemo but if that's what it takes then it's a blessing. Will continue to keep her in my prayers.
I am going to the Lake of the Ozarks to go Christmas shopping next weekend. They have a Coach outlet store. I am feeling a new purse in my near future! Glad you got another boy. Hope your hand is doing good and I am so so glad you are going to DeAnna's.

Pat the scripture you put on here for TG is beautiful. The Lord is so good. We had such powerful preaching today at church. I am so glad you are having such a good time with your family. It touches me that your son and dil had people over that have no family. That's the kind of things that should be going on during our holiday season.

Tater I am so thankful you are feeling strong and yes that is a wonderful testament to your Mom. I am like Pat in that when someone loses a Mom it hurts my heart because I know how awful it is. I miss my Mom everyday.

Greenie I hope all goes well with your therapy tomorrow. I know it will. Still not sleeping? That is so miserable. I am glad you got all those TG dinners in! Watch out our it won't be only your knee swollen!

Lesley I am so glad you got to see your son. That's great and a new computer. Whoo Hoo!

Kathy I hope your TG was great. Did you cook or go somewhere? I went to my daughter's but baked pies to take. Christmas dinner will be here.

Jan are you getting ready for Christmas? I have cut way back on my spending this year. I have been saying I was going to for several years and I have really done it this year. I'm proud of myself. I always buy way to much for Christmas and it's just wasteful.

I haven't been on here because I have been really busy. Working at the Food Bank for our church, helping with the Children's church. Trying to get myself more involved again since I am feeling better. Helped my daughter at the Senior Center with their TG dinner plus I have been trying to do the challenges I like along with everyday life. I am blessed.

Hugs to everyone.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!