View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 07:56 PM   #22
cr8iveme
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gale View Post
I've had a sore back since Wednesday. I can barely sit for more than a few minutes-it sucks. I have no idea what I did to it but dang, it hurts. I'm trying to sew but that's hard too. I can't just lie around though...
I'm sorry you are in pain.

I've had more than my share of accidents which result in back pain when the weather changes too dramatically around here.

Also in August I had surgery which my doctor said was only supposed to take 2 weeks to recover from and I had to have bed rest the entire time. Also it lasted a little longer then she said. In fact I'm still can't roll over onto my stomach without hurting myself and there's still a red sore spot at least that's what DH says I can't see it because it is under my belly.

I went in for a laparoscopic surgery and my doctor wound up also having to do a laparotomy too. So my body had 2 surgeries that I'm recovering from. I spoke with a nurse who had a laparotomy procedure done and she said it takes about 6-8 months to recover. Suffice it to say my doctor didn't tell me that and now all her office wants to know is when I will schedule my IVF treatment.

I'm sorry to go off on a tangent. I hope you feel better soon.

Hugs,
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!