View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 06:08 PM   #3
raquelita_uno
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Sign me up!

I'm Baaacckkk! I'd like a spot. I'm really excited to just check in during December and get a head start on the new year!

Your Weight Lose goals: 50lbs and 4 pants sizes. Defined arms, back and a stomach that's concave when I lay down!
Favorite inspirational quote or verse: No specific quotes or verses but I'm a pick-yourself-up-and-just-do-it sort of a girl!
Favorite music: I love music with a strong beat (club mixes mostly.) Also Spanish pop and reggaeton (Wisin y Yandel)
Favorite colors: Plum, any blue, earth tones, especially rust and what ever would be closest to Green Galore!
Favorite workout/sport: Walking and hiking, trying to get back into rock climbing and outdoor sports, dancing and swimming
Favorite activities: paper crafting, home improvement projects, spending time with family, reading
Low fat snacks or drinks you like: crystal light or other zero calorie soft drinks, hot teas, sugar-free gum, dark chocolate. I really try not to snack ...avoidance is my best policy!
Preferences for lotions/bath items/candles or such since its about relaxing/stress relief this time? my favorite scents are all citrus, vanilla and coconut (not necessarily together). I don't burn candles but I have several wax warmers (scensy or dollar store...doesn't matter!) I'm cheap and busy so I'm always giving myself manicures and pedicures and have a pretty extensive nail polish collection.
Anything else you would like to share: I have two daughters; 4 and 7yo and a husband of nearly 10 years. I live a very rural area. We have two cats and I have an affinity for all animals. Hoping to get back into horseback riding in the spring with my dad. I adore thrift store shopping with my mom and am starting to refashion clothing a la refashionista.net. I am also picking up sewing again to make AG doll clothes for my daughters.

As my best friend says, "Stamping....it's cheaper than therapy" to which I add, "Not by much".

My mom was the proud recipient of my first handmade card. Cost $200.

~My Gallery~

Last edited by raquelita_uno; 01-01-2013 at 12:25 PM.. Reason: the devil is in the details!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!